The National Charity
Phab's aim is to promote and encourage people of all abilities to come together on equal terms, to achieve complete inclusion within the wider community.
Phab celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2007, having been established in 1957.
What Phab Does
Phab creates opportunities for children and adults of all abilities to enjoy life together
- Supporting a network of nearly 200 clubs throughout England and Wales for all age ranges, offering activities and holidays which members can share and enjoy together
- Promoting and encouraging the self confidence and independence of young people of all abilities through a range of diverse projects
- Funding special short breaks'96 inclusive experiences for disabled and non-disabled children and young people to share in a full range of adventurous outdoor activities at fully accessible activity centres offering specialist tuition
- Providing specially equipped and fully accessible holiday units at an award winning beach site in Dorset at very affordable weekly rates
- Organising national and regional events for Phab club members and supporters to enjoy together and to promote the Phab philosophy of inclusion
Bradford PHAB Club
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to Bradford PHAB's new website. This new site demonstrates our commitment to improving the way in which we communicate with our community and beyond.
It has been designed for your convenience and contains information on all aspects of what we do here at the club, information on our activities and events, committee members and gives you an insight into the history of the club.
All of our members and volunteers are to be thanked for their hard work and enthusiasm in ensuring the club goes from strength to strength well into the future.
If you would like to be kept informed about Bradford PHAB club facilities and initiatives and how to become involved then this is definitely the site to bookmark and recommend to all your friends and family! We are always looking for new idea's, suggestions and members so please if you want to do something worthwhile and help the children, get in touch with myself or any of the committee and we will be pleased to hear from you.
I trust you will find this site useful as we continually welcome your input and suggestions for further improvement of the website.
Membership is open to anyone from 5 years.
We are based at St. Stephens School in West Bowling with alternate weeks meeting for swimming at Fairfax baths.
Members pay £1 weekly subscriptions.
Trips and activities are subsidised from club funds.